Studying in Taiwan would always be one of my greatest
experiences. It was a dream come true for me for I had always dreamed of
studying abroad. I thanked God for making it possible for me to achieve a dream
that I thought was out of my reach. Few months after I graduated from college,
I went to Taiwan to learn Mandarin Chinese. Studying at NKNU has been a big
opportunity for me to improve my education and knowledge in Chinese My classes
at NKNU have been challenging and fulfilling at the same time. My teachers are very passionate and enthusiastic
to help you in any way they can to make sure that you will learn. Since NKNU is an international school I have
had the opportunity to make many international friends. I could
not have chosen any better place to study but NKNU. ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment